ADiana, in your opinion, which is more important, IQ or EQ?
戴安娜,你覺得智商和情商哪個更重要?
BWhy are you asking me the strange question,Jerry?
杰瑞,你為什么闖這么奇怪的問題呢?
AI watched the movie Forrest Gump last night. And the question just linged in my mind.
昨天晚上我看了電影《阿甘正傳》.這個問題就一直在我腦海里縈繞.
BWell. I think IQ matters more. But it won't work without EQ.
哦,我覺得智商重要些,但是一個人也離不開情商.
AWhy? You seem pretty sure about it.
為什么?你看起來很確定.
BBecause an intellectual mind can only be a benificial thing in life.
因為一個人的聰明才智會令他終生受用.
ABut IQ is decided at birth.One can't expect to make a lot of improvement in it.
但是人的智商是生來就決定好的,不會有太大長進,毗所以人們會有成敗之分?。?/P>
BThat's why people's achievement varies greatly.
這就是為什么人們的成就不一樣的原因。
AThat ' s true, but what if one comes across some difficulties. He must rely on his EQ to deal with them.
有道理,可是如果一個人遇到困難怎么辦?他只能用情商來解決問題
BYes,Jerry, can you share your understanding of EQ?
是啊,杰瑞,你可以說說你對情商的看法嗎?
AI think it is independent of IQ and plays a prominent role in deciding the way we live our lives.
我覺得情商和智裔是兩碼事,分別決定著我們的生活方式。
BQuite right. Have you noticed that a high IQ is not a must for one's success?
是這樣的.你有沒有注意到一個人若想獲得成功,并不一定要有高智商?
AJust as Forrest?
就像阿甘一樣嗎?
BYes, his IQ is high enough for him to embrace the success as long as he can manage his EQ.
對啊,只要他能夠很好地應用自己的情商,他的智商已經足以讓他取得成功了
AI got it.
更多信息請查看入門口語