快樂采摘 Happy Harvest
來源:易賢網 閱讀:638 次 日期:2015-12-10 18:13:19
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“快樂采摘 Happy Harvest”,方便廣大網友查閱!

ADaddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.

爸爸,我喜歡這個農家樂活動。確實很有趣。

BGreat. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!

是很不錯。但是現在別說話。別忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心點。

ABut you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?

可你在幫我扶著它啊。沒有什么好擔心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?

BDon't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.

別用你的木棍碰它。那是一個馬蜂窩。從梯子上下來??禳c。

AWhat would happen if they started attacking you?

如果它們開始攻擊你那會怎么樣呢?

BYou can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.

人可能會被咬死呢。不是開玩笑。記住,別捅蜂窩。

AI see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?

我知道了。為什么大家都到這里來自己動手摘蘋果帶回家?。克麄冎苯尤コ匈I蘋果不是更方便嗎?

BIt's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.

這很好玩啊。而且,這里的蘋果可都是綠色食品啊。

ACome on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.

拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘紅蘋果啊。

BSilly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .

傻孩子,綠色食品是指那些在種植過程中不用化學藥品、化肥和農藥的農作物。

AOh, then what would happen if there were pests?

哦,那要是有害蟲怎么辦呢?

BI heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.

我聽說他們用一種紫外線探照燈來殺滅害蟲。

ACool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.

真酷。對了,我們去媽媽那里吧。我想告訴她這種特殊的殺除害蟲的方法。

更多信息請查看入門口語

更多信息請查看口語入門
下一篇:滑冰 Skating
易賢網手機網站地址:快樂采摘 Happy Harvest
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 加入群交流 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網