AI love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.
我喜歡這樣到郊外,坐在清晨的陽光中,呼吸新鮮空氣。
BI can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.
我非常同意,親愛的。我們就需要這樣時不時地放下工作出來玩。
AYeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.
是啊,就這樣回歸自然,感受大自然令人激動的美麗。
BWe are nor alone here. So many other families!
并不只有我們來這里哦,好多家庭都來了。
ASure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.
當然了。陽光明媚的春天最適合野外聚會了。
BWell, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.
嗯,我們過去那邊。把毯子鋪在草坪上吧。
AOK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.
好的。你回到車上去把野餐的東西拿過來。
BOh, so heavy! What have you put in here?
哦,真沉!你在這里面放了什么呀?
ANothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.
沒有什么特別的啊。食物、飲料,還有丹尼爾的袋鼠玩具。
BToys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?
玩具?我們野餐要玩具做什么?
AHe said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.
他說要當我們的野餐指導,還列出了很多要做的事呢。
BSure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.
那好吧。希望今天會成為快樂的一天。而且我們還可以教他點自然科學知識。
AScience? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!
自然科學?你在說什么???忘了你的自然科學吧,好嗎?這是野餐!
BI mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.
我的意思是說我們可以啟發(fā)他更深刻地了解自然界啊。
AI can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.
我不同意這么做。還是算了吧。就饒了他吧,別破壞輕松快樂的一天。
BWell, OK. you are always right.
那好吧。你永遠都是對的。
更多信息請查看入門口語