N:Hello?
喂?
L:Good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.
早上好,納森尼爾。我是國際學生辦公室的利亞。
N:Good morning.
早上好。
L:The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
我打電話是要告訴你,科林斯女士要到下周才能給你回電話。
N:Oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
哦,我本來以為她昨天會給我打電話呢。
L:She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.
她對此非常抱歉。她昨天有急事突然離開了辦公室,而且要到下周才能回來.她希望您能諒解。
N:Is there someone else I can talk to?
那我能跟其他人談談嗎?
L:She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
她讓我打電話告訴你今天可以預約其他工作人員.你今天什么時候有空啊?
N:Any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.
下午兩點以后我有時間。
L:Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
劉先生下午2:15以后可以接受預約。你覺得可以嗎?
N:I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
我還是想和芳達女士談。
L:I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
恐怕她下午沒有時間.今天上午11:30她有空,你覺得行嗎?
N:That will be fine.
好的。
L:Ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30 then. See you then.
那就11:30吧.到時候見。