Things That Might Have Happened 可能發(fā)生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家里的話,假期會好過的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自從我上次見到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that
tape.
如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the
contest so easily.
回過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的話就不會遲到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不過。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have
paid off the debt.
就算你給了他更多的錢,他也還不清債務。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic
yesterday?
如果你昨天沒有出去野餐的話。你會干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告訴了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你沒有欺騙我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天氣好的話,我們就去公園了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你沒有朝他揮手,他能看見你嗎?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本應該更努力的學習。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I
didn't have enough courage. 我本想和老師爭論那個問題,但我沒有足夠的勇氣。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents
went abroad last year. 當我的父母去年出國的時候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。