A:how's it going?最近怎么樣?
B:I'm in a good mood today, actually. How about you?事實上,我今天心情很好,你呢?
A:to be honest, I'm a bit fed up.說實話,我有點煩。
B:what's wrong?怎么了?
A:there's a girl in my company that I really like but I always get shy when she is around.我很喜歡我們公司的一個女孩,但是我一看見她就不好意思。
B:I see! Do you want to ask her out?這樣啊,你想約她出去嗎?
A:sure, but how?當(dāng)然啦,但是怎么約啊?
B:you can ask her out for drink after work.你可以約她下班后一起喝東西。
A:but for what reasons? She doesn't even know who I am.但是找什么理由啊?她都不知道我是誰。
B:then you've got a lot of homework to do. You need to get her notice first.那你要做的事情可就多了,你要先引起她的注意。
A:easier said than done.說起來容易。
B:you can start by meeting her at the bus stop and saying hello to her.你可以先在公交車站偶遇她,然后和她搭訕。
A:but I always get tongue-tied when I see her.但是我一見到她,就不知道說什么。
B:that's something you need to overcome. Men should make the first move as most of girls perfer being chased.那你一定要克服這個毛病。男士要主動,女孩子喜歡被追啊。
A:I see. I'll try.知道了。我試試吧。
B:good luck!祝你好運。