A:Can I help you, sir?有什么可以幫您的嗎,先生?
B:Yes, please. I'm picking out some presents for my children and wife.是的。我要給我的孩子和妻子挑選一些禮物。
A:What kind of presents do you want?您想要什么樣的禮物?
B:Actually, I don't know exactly. Do you have anything recommended?事實上,我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推薦的嗎?
A:OK. How about some very cool sneakers for your children? Anyway, it won't cost you much. It's only around $59.95 for each pair. It might be cheaper than that in America.好的。給你的孩子們買雙不錯的跑鞋怎么樣?而且也不是很貴。每雙只要59.95美元。這會比在美國買便宜。
B:Hey, How did you know I came from America?你怎么知道我是從美國來的?
A:Just a hunch, sir.只是直覺而已,先生。
B:How much again?多少錢來著?
A:$59.95.59.95美元。
B:That's really cheap for shoes like those. OK, I'll take 5 pairs.像這樣的鞋確實賣得很便宜。好,那給我拿5雙。
A:Sorry, sir.對不起,先生。
B:Why not?怎么了?
A:Because in this duty-free shop, your total expenditure cannot be over $300 and you also have one more present to buy for your wife.因為在免稅商店,您的總消費不能超過300美元,而且您還要給您的妻子買禮物。
B:Oh, my God. I've totally forgotten about that. Anyway, I think she would like a bottle of perfume.噢,天哪。我完全忘記了。我覺得她應(yīng)該會喜歡香水。
A:That's good. And I can also recommend you a good one. It's the brand of DKNY.這個主意不錯。而且我也可以給您推薦一款不錯的香水,是DKNY品牌的。
B:DKNY? That's very expensive in America. It costs nearly $70 for only 50ml.DKNY?它在美國賣得很貴,50毫升的香水就要將近70美元。
A:It's $60 here.我們這里只賣60美元。
B:That's very unbelievable. Is it fake?這太讓人難以置信了,它是假的嗎?
A:Of course not, sir.當然不是啊,先生。
B:OK, I'll take one.那好,給我拿一瓶。