A:Hey, May, look, Is that the the poster of the movie we saw yesterday?嗨,阿美,你看,那是我們昨天看的那個電影的海報嗎?
B:Yes, that's right. That's the poster of the The Witch.是的,那是女巫的海報。
A:May, I really regret watching it with you last night.阿美,我真后悔昨晚跟你一起看女巫。
B:Did it scare you?它嚇到你了嗎?
A:Of course not. I just thought the movie was…boring.當然不是啦。我只覺得那電影……很無聊。
B:Boring? Come on, you clutched to my arm all the time.無聊?得了吧,你一直抓著我的胳膊呢。
A:Well, I admit. The ghosts were scary.好吧,我承認。那些鬼很嚇人。
B:I like scary movies.我喜歡恐怖電影。
A:That's Gucci's influence. I love science fiction movies!那都是受了古奇的影響。我喜歡看科幻電影!
B:Of course you do. They are silly stories just for little kids like you.你當然喜歡啦。它們都是些適合像你這樣的小孩的幼稚電影。
A:Don't call me kid. I am a grownup.別叫我小孩。我是大人了。
B:Do you dare watch scary movies with me tonight?那你今晚敢跟我看恐怖電影嗎?
A:Of course! I can watch them without you!當然啦!我敢一個人看。
B:Oh, really?哦,是嗎?