A:Wow, the ferris wheel over there is so big. I'd like to take a ride on it.哇,那邊的摩天輪好大啊。我想去坐。
B:It is called Energy Collector.那叫聚能飛船。
A:Look at your right-hand. Is it the zone of the Lost Maya Kingdom?快看你的右手邊。那時失落的瑪雅王國嗎?
B:Maybe. Oh.I see the Jungle Flying Train.I once rode it.It was very exciting.可能吧。哦,我看到叢林飛車了。我曾經坐過,太刺激了。
A:I want to have a try later.我想一會兒去試一下。
B:Me, too. Daniel, look at your left side. Can you see the Air Force Ants?我也是。丹尼爾,看你的左邊。你能看到螞蟻戰(zhàn)隊嗎?
A:Wow, that's my favorite. It's like a superman shooting right up into the sky.哇,那是我的最愛。我坐在上面感覺像個超人,一直沖向藍天。
B:Good, you can make your dream come true here.好啊,你在這里可以夢想成真了。
A:Of course. After this, I want to show you to the Haunted House.可以啊。在這之后,我想帶你去鬼屋。
B:So you can prove you are a man.這樣你就可以證明你是個男人。
A:Bingo!回答正確
B:It's just you!那就是你