A:Morning, Mary. I haven't seen you in a long time. What's up?早,瑪麗。好久不見了,最近忙什么呢?
B:Oh, I took up a new hobby.哦,我有個新愛好.
A:So you don't travel a lot now?那你最近不怎么出門旅行了?
B:No, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.不怎么去了,弗蘭克。我現(xiàn)在對集郵很感興趣.
A:It's certainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of people love stamps.集郵是很多人的愛好,我有很多朋友都喜歡集郵.
B:It certainly is. It's so much fun.是的,集郵很有意思.
A:I believe collecting stamps has something similar to traveling right?我覺得集郵和旅行有相似之處,對嗎?
B:Absolutely. Through all kinds of stamps I am able to learn about the world.沒錯!我可以通過各種各樣的郵票了解世界.
A:Well, every stamp has a story to tell.嗯,方寸之間自有大世界
B:You're right. And I also meet many new friends while collecting stamps.對,而且我集郵時認識了很多新朋友。
A:Good.真好。
B:Sometimes we even spend hours discussing our collcctions.有時候我們會花上幾個小時談?wù)撐覀兊泥]票.
A:There's a lot to share when you have a common interest.共同的興趣愛好總是讓人有很多值得分享的東西。
B:Yes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm meeting with some other collectors.是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我約了幾個朋友換郵票.
A:Ok, good luck. See you好的,祝你好運,再見.
B:See you, Frank.再見,弗蘭克。