A:I really admire you, Diana.戴安娜,我真的很羨慕你.
B:Why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.為什么啊,杰瑞?你這話讓我摸不著頭腦.
A:You are always happy and able to achieve high scores at school.你總是很開心,成績也一直很好.
B:I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.那是因為我很努力,沒有別的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.
A:Isn't there anything else?沒別的了?
B:I have no idea.是啊,我不知道還有什么.
A:You must have a high IQ score.你的智商一定很高吧?
B:Well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.哦,杰瑞,告訴你一個秘密吧
A:Go ahead.好啊.
B:My IQ score is slightly above average.我的智商是中等偏上水平.
A:Seriously? But you are such a genius.真的嗎?你可是個天才啊!
B:Maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.或許我的情商比較高吧,我不太確定.
A:Well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.應(yīng)該沒錯,有時候情商要比智商重要.
B:You can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.對!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成績的.
A:OK, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?好的,謝謝.我正要去圖書館呢,要不一起去吧?
B:Let's go!好的,走吧.