A:Hey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse.嗨,我餓死了。我能吃下一匹馬。
B:May it be a chocolate horse.希望它是一匹巧克力馬。
A:Can I take your order now, girls?女孩們,現(xiàn)在點餐嗎?
B:What do you recommend?你有什么可以推薦的嗎?
A:The chocolate hot pot is really popular with young girls. The chocolate hot pot. You know the hot pot with chocolate in it and you can throw in cookies or whatever.最近巧克力火鍋特別受年輕女孩子歡迎。巧克力火鍋,就是火鍋里面放有巧克力,你可以往里放甜點或者別的任何東西。
B:Wow, that should be perfect for me!哇噻,對我來說那太誘人了。
A:Okay, that's it.好的,我們就點它吧。
B:Anything else?還要別的嗎?
A:No, be quick, please!不要了,請快一點。
B:Oh, they look so cute! So delicate and colorful!哦,它們看起來好可愛啊,那么精美,還五顏六色的。
A:No girls can resist this!沒有哪個女孩能抵擋它。
B:It's true that one piece of chocolate can just cheer you up!一塊巧克力就能使人高興起來,說得真沒錯啊
A:That's for sure. Chocolate is something to die for!那當然。為巧克力死都愿意呢
B:How about us coming here every weekend?那我們每周都來這里怎么樣?
A:No, that's a suicide. You know, calories!不行,那是自殺。你知道,卡路里!
B:Forget about it. Just wait till we turn thirty.算了。等我們30歲時再說吧。