我買兩張10月3號的票。
I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
對不起,賣完了。
Sorry, we're sold out.
Do you have any tickets for the concert? (還有那場音樂會的票嗎?)
Sorry, we're sold out. (對不起,賣完了。)
有什么時候的票?
When do you have tickets?
Which date do you have tickets for?
幾點開始?
What time does it start?
What time does it begin?
可以預(yù)訂嗎?
Can I make a reservation?
在哪兒買票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
△Where can I buy a ticket? (在哪兒買票?)
▲At that counter. (在那個柜臺。)
這位子有人嗎?
Is this seat taken?
A)△Is this seat taken? (這位子有人嗎?)
B)▲No, it's not. (不,沒人。) * 這句直譯是:
A:這個位子被占了嗎?
B:沒有被占。
Is anyone sitting here? (這兒有人嗎?)
Can I sit here? (我可以坐這兒嗎?)
Do you mind if I sit here? (您介意我坐在這兒嗎?)
Is this seat free?
我們這個位子真棒。
We have great seats, don't we?
再來一個!
Encore!
Bravo, bravo!
××加油!
Go for it,...!
Yeah...!
Go...!