A:Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip?
你們的海濱之旅好玩吧?
B:It was fun, I tell you.
跟你說,真的不錯。
A:Tell me about it, will you?
說給我聽,好嗎?
B:Well, we drove through the valley on our way there in the morning. It was a magnificent sight!
好,那天早上我們開車穿過山谷去目的地。一路上景色真美!
A:Did you stop at the Fall for some pictures?
你們在瀑布那里停下來拍照了嗎?
B:Sure, we wouldn't miss that for anything. After that, we took a short cut to the park. There was very little traffic, so we got there in less than an hour.
那還用說,我們不可能忘記那里。從那里我們抄近路一直開到公園。那條路來往車輛不多,我們不到一個小時就到了。
A:You were lucky then.
這么說你們很幸運。
B:Yeah, we spent the whole morning under the tall trees. We had our picnic there, too.
是啊,我們在那些大樹下玩了一上午,還在那兒野餐。
A:What did you do after that?
之后你們做了什么?
B:We went for a swim in the sea. That was the biggest part of the day. Just look at my nice tan!
我們到海里游泳去了。這一天就數(shù)游泳最有趣了。你看,我都曬黑了!
A:So you must have had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.
這么說,昨天你們度過了繁忙而愉快的一天。
B:Yes, you are right. And I was so tired out that I fell asleep on the way back. My muscles are still stiff from the swim yesterday.
沒錯,你說對了??砂盐依蹓牧四?,回來的路上我都睡著了?,F(xiàn)在我的肌肉還酸疼呢,就是因為昨天去游泳。