A:The weather in Beijing is just beautiful!
北京的天氣真是好極了!
B:Autumn is the best season in Beijing, you know.
您知道吧,秋季是北京最好的時候。
A:Yes, I can see. The summer heat is over, and the winter cold is still far away.
是啊,看得出來。夏天的酷熱過去了,冬天的嚴(yán)寒還早呢。
B:What is the weather like in Washington at this time of this year?
每年這個時候華盛頓的天氣怎么樣?
A:Autumn is also very nice in Washington.
華盛頓的秋天也很好。
B:Is it very cold in winter there?
那兒冬天很冷嗎?
A:No, it isn't. But sometimes it snows a lot in winter.
不是很冷。可是冬天有時候下很大的雪。
B:Does it rain a lot in summer there?
那兒夏天雨多嗎?
A:Oh yes! Sometimes it rains very heavily.How about here in Beijing?
哦,是啊!有時候雨下得可厲害啦。北京這兒怎么樣?
B:There's a lot of rain in summer, but it seldom rains in autumn.
這兒夏天雨水很多??墒乔锾旌苌儆?。
A:I feel it's rather dry here.
我覺得這里比較干燥。
B:That's true. Many people from the south don't like the weather here.
您說得對,許多南方人不喜歡這兒的天氣。
A:Are you from the south?
你是南方人嗎?
B:No,I'm from the north.I was born in Beijing,actually.
我不是,我是北方人。我就是在北京出生的。
A:I see.so this is your hometown?
明白了。這么說這兒是您老家了。