721. Would you please hold the door open for me?
你能幫我頂著門嗎?
722. You're very kind to take the trouble to help me.
幫助我為你添麻煩了,你的心真好。
723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.
我希望我能回報你的好意。
724. I'm afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
我恐怕讓你干這事是為難你了。
725. It wasn't any bother. I was glad to do it.
沒關系,我樂意干這事。
726. There's just one last favor I need to ask of you.
這是我需要你提供的最后一個幫助。
727. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.
我樂意盡我所能幫助你。
728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.
我的車拋錨了,你能幫我推一把嗎?
729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? It's stuck.
你能幫我打開這扇窗戶嗎?它粘住了。
730. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.
如果我能提供任何幫助,請告訴我。
731. This is the last time I'll ever ask you to do anything for me.
這是我最后一次請你幫我做事。
732. I certainly didn't intend to cause you so much inconvenience.
我真得不想給你添加這么多的麻煩。
733. He'll always be indebted to you for what you've done.
他總是對你所做的一切充滿感激。
734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.
你能借給我10美元嗎?我的錢包丟在家里了。
735. I'd appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. I'm sleepy.
請你關燈,謝謝,我要睡覺了。