706. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go.
依我看,你不應該去。
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
我建議你把這信撕掉重寫。
708. It's only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.
這只是一個建議,你可以按你的意思做。
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice.
我給你一些長輩的忠告。
710. If you don't like it, I wish you would say so.
如果你不喜歡它,我希望你直說。
711. Please don't take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.
請不要不高興,我只是對你直說了我的想法。
712. In my opinion, the house isn't worth the price they’re asking.
依我看,這房子不值他們喊得價。
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
我感覺今晚你應該待在家中。
714. It's none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.
雖然與我無關,我還是認為你應該努力工作。
715. In general, my reaction is favorable.
總體來說,我感覺不錯。
716. If you don't take my advice, you'll be sorry.
如果你不聽我的勸告,你會后悔的。
717. I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
我總是不想打擾你。
718. I'm old enough to make up my own mind.
我能自己做主了。
719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.
多謝你的勸告,但有些事我必須自己解決。
720. He won't pay attention to anybody. You're just wasting your breath.
他對任何人都漠不關心,你是在白費精力。