A:I wonder what he looks like. Oh, I can't wait to see him! His email said he'd be wearing a white hat.oh, there he is.我真想知道他長得什么樣,真想馬上見到他。他在電子郵件里說他會戴白帽子。(四下張望)啊,他在那兒。
B:Hey, Isabelle…嗨,伊莎貝拉…
A:Logan! Why on earth are you hiding here? White hat! Come on! Don't tell me you're the guy! It can't be true.洛根!?你躲在這兒干什么?白帽子?天啊!別告訴我你就是那個人!
B:Yes, I am the guy.…沒錯,我就是。
A:What a bummer! You set me up?無聊!那我當猴耍嗎?
B:Let me explain. I didn't mean to hurt you…你聽我解釋,不是有意的。
A:How dare you!你竟敢騙我!
B:Hang on a second. Hear me out, just this once, Isabella!等一下,聽我說完,伊莎貝拉,就這一次。
A:Why did you lie to me in the email?你為什么在郵件里騙我?
B:I didn't lie. You just didn't ask me my real name.我沒有,是你沒問我的真實姓名。
A:I should have known it was you. No wonder all the 20 questions were answered correctly. I thought I might have found the one for me.我早知道應該是你。怪不得20個問題你全答對了。我還以為自己找到了知己。
B:I'm sorry. It was cruel of me. But I promise it will never happen again? Look, there's a nice restaurant. Let me take you to dinner and we can talk things over.對不起,是我不好。我發(fā)誓絕不會有第二次???,那個餐廳看上去不錯。走,我請你吃飯,然后慢慢給你解釋。