A:What are you doing there with your mobile phone?你在那用手機玩什么呢?
B:I'm moblogging!我在寫移動博客!
A:Moblogging? what does that mean?移動博客?什么意思啊?
B:Oh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.哦,'移動博客'就是'移動'和'博客'這兩個詞的組合.它是
A:Sounds interesting! That must be very convenient.真有意思!一定很方便吧.
B:Yes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.沒錯.我在路上的時候,可以隨時隨地寫博客,尤其是出差的時候.要是沒帶筆記本電腦,這東西用處就更大了.
A:How can you do that?怎么操作呢?
B:Well, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.如果我想想寫點東西,就把我寫的話有郵件發(fā)過去,或者全部在手機瀏覽器里編輯處理.
A:What if you want to publish some photos?如果你想貼照片呢?
B:Then I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.那我拍完后就調整一下圖像的大小,然后把附帶文字描述的照片傳到我的博客上.
A:I see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.明白了.對于你們這樣的博客迷,移動博客肯定是幫了大忙了.
B:You bet it!你說對了.