A:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read?不好意思,打擾一下,你能告訴我你看的是什么書嗎?
B:Harry Potter.哈利波特。
A:Harry Potter? Is that book funny?哈利波特。書很有趣嗎?
B:Actually, the language itself is not so funny, but you can imagine the scene, that's funny.事實上,文字本身不是很有趣,但是你可以想象一下那個場景,那非常的有趣。
A:Got it.原來是這樣啊。
B:Have you ever read this book before?你看過這本書嗎?
A:No, but my little brother likes it very much.沒有,但是我弟弟特別喜歡看。
B:It's really a good book. You will like it too.確實是本好書,你會喜歡的。
A:I'll try to read it. Actually, I like literature very much.我試著去讀一下。事實上,我非常喜歡文學。
B:Wow, that sounds like a scholar. By the way, who's your favorite writer?是嗎?聽起來你像個學者。那你最喜歡的文學作者是誰呢?
A:Jane Austen.簡.奧斯丁。
B:Me too. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.我也是。《傲慢與偏見》是我的最愛。
A:I like it too. But Sense and Sensibility is my favorite.我也非常喜歡那本書,但是《理智與情感》才是我的最愛。