美食情景對話:我是個大美食家
來源:易賢網 閱讀:1501 次 日期:2017-05-19 09:34:03
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“美食情景對話:我是個大美食家”,方便廣大網友查閱!

A:Are you good at cooking?你擅長做飯嗎?

B:No, but I'm pretty good at eating!不太擅長,不過我是個美食家!

A:Do you prefer chinese food or Western food?你喜歡吃中餐還是西餐?

B:Well, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.嗯,坦白說,中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭.

A:Are you used to the food here?你吃得慣這兒的飯菜嗎?

B:I'm not really used to it yet.還沒習慣呢.

A:What's your favorite Chinese dish?你最喜歡中餐的哪道菜?

B:Like most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.和大多數外國人一樣,我喜歡吃咕嚕肉和宮保雞丁.我?guī)缀跆焯於汲?

A:Have you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?你吃過中國傳統的餃子嗎?

B:I tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.吃過一次了,不過用筷子夾太難了.

A:You know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.要知道,中國人并不要求老外能對筷子運用自如.但是如果你能用的好,會讓人對你印象深刻的.

B:That's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.知道這個真是太好了.我很想品嘗更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐館里的菜單我都讀不懂,所以想要嘗試新的品種就很困難.

A:If you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.如果你愿意,我可以向你介紹幾種經典菜式.

B:That would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外國人喜歡吃的那種!

A:If you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!如果你還沒吃過烤鴨,我請你去前門附近的那家有名的烤鴨店去吃一頓.你要是沒吃過烤鴨就離開北京那可太遺憾了!

更多信息請查看口語交際
易賢網手機網站地址:美食情景對話:我是個大美食家
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 加入群交流 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網