A:Do you have any plans for dinner tonight? 你想好今天晚飯吃什么了嗎?
B:No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you? 還沒,我正在考慮弄個冷凍披薩什么的扔進烤箱里燒烤.你呢?
A:I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think? 我正在想咱們今晚可以一起做晚飯.你覺得怎么樣?
B:I'm absolutely useless at cooking! 我對做飯一竅不通啊!
A:I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you! 我可以教你怎樣做健康飲食.凍披薩對你一點好處都沒有!
B:I know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty. 我知道吃凍披薩對身體沒有什么好處,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不錯.
A:I recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that? 我最近在一本雜志上看見一份做辣雞肉咖喱的菜譜.不如咱們試著做做看?
B:Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients? 好啊,為什么不呢?原料都齊全了嗎?
A:I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start! 我今天早上都買齊了,咱們現(xiàn)在就開始吧.
B:What do we do first? 第一步先干什么?
A:First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces. 首先,先把蔬菜洗干凈,切成小塊備用.
B:OK. Should I heat the wok? 好的,需要熱鍋嗎?
A:Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes. 行.鍋燒熱之后,倒一點油,把蔬菜都翻進去炒幾分鐘.
B:What about the chicken? 雞肉怎么辦?
A:That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through. 把雞肉切成三厘米左右的窄條,然后單獨炒熟.
B:How about the rice? 米飯呢?
A:I'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice? 我來弄米飯.你喜歡吃白米還是糙米?
B:White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me! 白米飯吧。我不要糙米!