A:Hello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now? 露西,好久不見,最近還好吧?
B:Just so-so. I'm busy with my term papers. 就那樣吧,忙著寫論文呢.
A:Yeah, the deadline is drawing near. How are things going? 是啊,馬上就要交了.你寫得怎樣了
B:Let me first get some coffee to get my brain working. 我先喝杯咖啡,讓腦子清醒一下
A:I could use one too. 那我也來一杯吧。
B:What kind of coffee do you drink? 你想喝什么咖啡?
A:What have you got? 你有什么呀?
B:Well, I have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte, Americano and restretto. 有意式濃縮咖啡,花式咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,脫脂拿鐵咖啡,美式咖啡,還有restrctto。
A:Are you kidding me? You have so many choices! What's restretto anyway? 你不是開玩笑吧?這么多種啊,另外,什么是restretto?
B:It's basically a very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce. Ristrctto咖啡是濃縮咖啡的再濃縮,相同份量的咖啡豆,只加入一半 半的水,是純正的咖啡精華.
A:Sounds like it must be full of caffeine. I want one of those. 肯定有很多咖啡因。那就給我來這種吧.
B:You fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water. 你這個咖啡狂!這種咖啡講求的是咖啡的香味,而不是刺激和快感.要不來點美式咖啡吧,就是濃縮咖啡加水。
A:Sounds a little weak. 好像不夠刺激.
B:How about espresso mixed with drip coffee? 那就來點一般的伽啡加滴濾式咖啡.
A:Ok. Thanks. 好的,謝謝