A:Mom and I got in another fight, Boris. 我又和媽媽吵架了,鮑里斯。
B:Oh, Iris! What was it about this time? 哦!艾瑞斯,這次又是為了什么?
A:It was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no. 因為吃的,我不過想吃炸雞,她都不讓。
B:I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat. 我覺得她沒錯,你也知道炸雞脂肪含量太高。
A:Oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them. 哦,她老這么說,她從來不讓我吃。
B:I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth. 我覺得你最好聽她的,因為健康是最大的財富。
A:But, Boris, I am not a baby any more. 可我又不是小孩子了,鮑里斯!
B:Well, that's true. 嗯,這倒也是。
A:How about your mother? 你媽媽呢?
B:She also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals. 她也推崇健康飲食,而且她要求我們按時吃飯。
A:Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat. 你真可憐,看來我們是同病相憐呢。
B:Oh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit. 噢,在這點上我還是很感激我媽媽的.她對健康飲食的看法對我保持健康很有幫助。
A:Really? so you don't have fried food at all. 真的嗎?那你從來不吃油炸食品?
B:Not really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much. 當(dāng)然不是啦.我也會是不是吃點兒,換換口味.但是我不多吃。
A:How do you manage it? 你是怎么做到的?
B:It's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat 其實很簡單,艾瑞斯,只要記住人如其食就行了。