口語交際:食物聞起來都很香
來源:易賢網 閱讀:743 次 日期:2017-09-15 09:22:29
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“口語交際:食物聞起來都很香”,方便廣大網友查閱!

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water. 今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter. 我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

A:What's on the menu today? 今天的菜單上有什么?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles. 有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和面條。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we? 噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef. 我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites. 我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead. 那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing? (他們買好了)這里有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty. 很抱歉我不喜歡。有點咸。

A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you? 我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please. 對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping. 謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

B:Your appetite is good. 你的胃口不錯。

A:I'm always feeling hungry. 我總是感到餓。

更多信息請查看口語入門
易賢網手機網站地址:口語交際:食物聞起來都很香
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 加入群交流 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網