A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。
B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.
我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。
A:What's on the menu today?
今天的菜單上有什么?
B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和面條。
A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?
噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?
B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
我想吃牛肉燉白菜。
A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。
B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。
A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?
(他們買好了)這里有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?
B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.
很抱歉我不喜歡。有點咸。
A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?
我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?
B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。
A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.
謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。
B:Your appetite is good.
你的胃口不錯。
A:I'm always feeling hungry.
我總是感到餓。