【對話1】:
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。
【對話2】:
Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation under the name of Tomlinson.晚上好,我有預定,名字是Tomlinson. Hotel
staff: Ok I’ve found it. Checking out on the 27th? 好,我找到了。是27日退房嗎?
Guest: That’s right. 沒錯。
Hotel staff: Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡劃賬押金嗎?
Guest: Yes, sure. Also, I’d like a non-smoking room please. 當然可以。另外,請給我一間無煙房間。
Hotel staff: Certainly madam. Here’s your key. Your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. Room 781. Check out is at 12 noon. 當然可以,女士。這是您的房間鑰匙。您的房間在7層左側,房間號碼781。退房需要在中午12點之前。