A:Hurry up, Daniel, it's Barbie time.
快點,丹尼爾,現(xiàn)在是芭比時間。
B:All right, Sis!
知道了,姐姐。
A:Come on, it's cool outside.
哎呀,外面真涼爽。
B:I really wish Mom and Dad were here with us.
真希望爸爸媽媽也和我們一塊出來。
A:Hey, Daniel, what's your favorite weather? Snowy or sunny?
對了,丹丹,你最喜歡什么天氣呢?下雪天還是晴天?
B:Me? Er, I like hot weather, just like today.
我?嗯,我喜歡熱天,就像今天一樣。
A:What? Are you crazy?
什么?你瘋了嗎?
B:I like to watch Barbie sticking her tongue out.
我就喜歡看芭比吐它的舌頭。
A:Ew, Danny, gross!
丹丹,你真是惡心!
B:By the way, what's your favorite weather?
那么,你最喜歡什么樣的天氣呢?
A:I love snowy, because it is very very romantic.
我最喜歡下雪天,因為非常浪漫。
B:Look, is that Tom?
看那是湯姆嗎?
注釋:
cool adj. 涼的,涼快的
favorite adj. 最喜愛的
weather n. 天氣
stick vi. 伸出,刺
tongue n. 舌頭
gross adj. 令人厭惡的