AHoney, the baby is up again.
親愛的,寶貝又醒了.
BIt’s your turn! I went last night.
輪到你照看嬰兒了。我昨晚已經(jīng)照看嬰兒了。
AFine! Hello widdle baby! Why are you crying widdle baby? Oh, I see, you made a doo-doo!
好吧。小寶貝,你為什么哭呢?我明白了,你拉大便了。
BWhat’s going on hun? Why is the baby crying?
怎么了?嬰兒為什么哭?
AThe widdle baby made a doo-doo!
寶貝拉大便了。
BWhat a good boy! Let’s get this icky diaper off you.
多棒的寶貝。讓我們把討厭的尿布換掉。
ALooky what I have here! Mickey Mouse jammies! oopsie-daisy! Did the widdle baby just tinkle all over daddy?
看,我拿來了什么。米奇睡衣褲。天哪!嬰兒尿了爸爸的全身?
BYes he did! Yes he did! You just made a wee wee all over daddy!
是的,是的,寶寶你尿了爸爸全身。
AHold still while I change this yucky diaper.
別動,我在換尿布.
BWhat going on in here?
怎么了?
AOh look it’s nana! Say hi to nana!
看,奶奶來了。和奶奶打招呼。
BHe’s so adorable! I could just eat him up!
他真可愛,我很喜歡他。
AOk, say bye to nana! Time to go beddy-bye!
和奶奶說再見。到睡覺的時間了。
更多信息請查看口語交際