A Did you ask them to send more blankets up?These blankets they use are too thin. 你有叫他們多送一些毯子上來嗎?這些毯子太薄了。
B No, I didn't think of it. 我沒想到。
A I will call them. 我來打電話好了。
B Front desk. 柜臺,您好。
A Hello. Yes. I would like some more blankets in my room. It's too cold. 喂,我想多要一些毯子,房間里面太冷了。
B And your room number, Ma'am? 請問你的房間號碼是?
A I'm in room 224. We need a lot of blankets. 224 ,我們需要很多毯子。
B Alright, I'll have someone bring them right away. 好的,我立刻請人送過去。
A Thank you. May I ask you one more thing? 謝謝,可以再拜托一件事嗎?
B Of course, Ma'am. 當然可以。
A My husband and I would like a wake-up call tomorrow morning. 我先生和我想要明天早上的起床服務。
B What time would you like that? 幾點鐘呢?
A 7:30. 七點半。
B Alright. A wake-up call at 7:30 AM. Room 224. Anything else? 好的,224 號房,早上七點半起床服務。還需要其它的嗎?
A No, nothing else. 不用了。