A:Can I take your order now, Madam? 想好點什么了嗎,女士?
B:Yes, what would you recommond? 是,你們有什么推薦的嗎?
A:I'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a 我推薦您點魚,吃起來很棒,并且是今天的特供。主廚來自沿海,喜歡吃海鮮。今天的特供實際上是他最喜歡的菜。所以我確定會很棒。
B:It does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it. 聽上去不錯,我要試一下。
A:Is there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot. 還要其他的嗎?或許我可以給你上點開胃菜,像是食用蝸牛。
B:Not today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes. 今天先不要了,謝謝。有什么素菜嗎?
A:Yes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order. 有,這是菜單。你想點什么。
B:Maybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead. 我不想要魚了,我想要毛豆。
A:What kind of soup would you like? 您想要什么湯?
B:I'd like the egg drop soup. 雞蛋湯。
A:Ok, is that all? 好的,就這些嗎?
B:Yes. 就這些。
A:what would you like anything to drink or you wait? 你想要點兒喝的,還是先等等?
B:Just nice water, thanks. 一杯水就好,謝謝。