1. You won't get away with this.
你逃不掉懲罰的。
get away with sth. 不因某事受懲罰。
get away有時候還指“脫不開身”。例如:
I'm afraid I can't get away. 恐怕我脫不開身。
2. I'm tired of going to school day after day.
我厭倦每天上學。
之前說過了be fed up with. 其實這里的tired也可以換成sick。例如:
I'm sick of waiting around like this.
我討厭透了像這樣在一旁等著。
3. Who am I supposed to see?
我應該去見誰?
4. His idea is childish.
他的想法很幼稚。
5. I need small change.
我需要零錢。
零錢是small change,那么大錢就是“l(fā)arger one”。
6. Don't try to brainwash 點擊發(fā)音 me.
別想給我洗腦。
7. I don't seem to have any luck today.
我今天運氣不好。
8. That reminds me.
那提醒了我。
remind sb. of sth. 提醒了某人某事。再如:
I feel it is absolutely necessary for me to remind him of the meeting today.
我覺得絕對有必要提醒他今天要開會。
更多信息請查看生活口語