1.Are you going to bleed me dry?
你要把我榨干哪?
2.The dogma dies hard.
教條根深蒂固。
3.I sleep rough but you're in clover.
我餐風露宿,你卻過得逍遙自在。
4.You look so woebegone.
你看起來很憂傷。
5.That's a rationalization.
那只是個借口。
6.Wild horses wouldn't drag me there.
八匹馬都拉不動我。
7.His good humor is proverbial.
他的幽默廣為人知。
8.You wily old fox.
你這只老狐貍。
9.You have to feign surprise.
你得裝出很驚訝的樣子。
10.Don't be exultant.
別幸災樂禍。
更多信息請查看生活口語