Todd:
I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?
我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?
Waiter:
Sure. What's your room number, sir?
好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?
Todd:
It's 8736. Here is my key card.
8736.這是我的門卡。
Waiter:
A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.
請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。
Todd:
Can I pay with traveler's check?
我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?
Waiter:
Sure. Can I have your passport, please?
當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Todd:
Here you are.
給你。
Waiter:
Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?
謝謝。先生,您在這里住得滿意嗎?
Todd:
Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?
非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?
Waiter:
Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?
當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?
Todd:
Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。
Waiter:
Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.
沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。
Todd:
Thank you.
謝謝。
更多信息請查看生活口語