點中國菜
來源:易賢網 閱讀:647 次 日期:2015-01-22 17:23:25
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“點中國菜”,方便廣大網友查閱!

Ordering Chinese Food

點中國菜

Key Sentences(重點句子)

229.I'd like to try some Chinese food.

我想嘗嘗中國菜。

230.It's divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as Cantonese food,Beijing food,Sichuan food,etc.

中國菜分成八大菜系,或者說八種風味。如廣東菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。

231.Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food?

廣東菜和北京菜有什么不同呢?

232.Contonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.

廣東菜清淡適口,而北京菜則味重香濃。

233.Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.

四川菜大都麻辣濃香。

234.So what's your recommendation for me?

那么你給我推薦幾道菜吧。

235.I think Ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.

我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。

236.What would you like to have tonight?

今晚您要吃點什么?

237.What kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room?

你們的餐廳有什么菜系?

238.We have Guang dong food,Sichuan food and Shanghai food.

我們有廣東菜、四川菜和上海菜。

239.Could you tell me the different features of them?

你能否給我講講這些菜的不同特點呢?

240.Guangdong food is a bit light,while Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,and Shanghai food is oily.

廣東菜稍微清淡,四川菜味濃而辣,上海菜油膩。

241.I think I'd like to have Guangdong food.

我想要個廣東菜。

242.We have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.

我們有雞片湯、香菇清湯等等。

243.I prefer dried mushroom clear soup.

我要香菇清湯。

更多信息請查看生活口語

更多信息請查看生活口語
上一篇:點西餐
下一篇:安排座位
易賢網手機網站地址:點中國菜
由于各方面情況的不斷調整與變化,易賢網提供的所有考試信息和咨詢回復僅供參考,敬請考生以權威部門公布的正式信息和咨詢?yōu)闇剩?/div>

2025國考·省考課程試聽報名

  • 報班類型
  • 姓名
  • 手機號
  • 驗證碼
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 加入群交流 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65099533/13759567129 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網