128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能給我換個房間嗎?這兒太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被運送行李的電梯發(fā)出的嘈雜聲弄醒了幾次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她說這使她難以忍受。
131.I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常對不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem,sir.
沒問題,先生。
134.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.
我們會盡力辦到,但是今天我們沒有空余房間。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好嗎?
136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我們能呆在一套安靜的房間里睡個好覺。
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果還需要別的什么東西,請告訴我們。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
這房間里的燈光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
請給我換個亮的。
140.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我馬上就回來。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
這房間太冷了,我睡覺時感到很冷。
更多信息請查看生活口語